• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clops Items and Houses

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Mesanna

The only positive I can think could come from this would be a giant sucking of gold from the economy, if you were to auction the plots and items and delete all the gold that comes from that auction. I could easily see 1,000 plat or more being generated and delete via such an auction. There are not many single sources that could generate that kind of proceeds, or benefit the economy so dramatically, but this is one of those few. In addition, I think allowing these items, many of them unique with long histories, to remain in the hands of players would be celebrated by all collectors.

If there's too much to handle logistically, I would be willing to volunteer my services to sort through all the stuff and pull off such an auction, and I'm willing to do it without personal benefit of any kind.

Let me know. :)

-Brian
I want to make this very clear. I am not going to sell or auction off any items or houses. I will not give any of these items away that were removed from Clops houses. I am however going to make it fair for the rich and poor people to have an equal chance to own one of 5 houses on Atlantic. I will be giving away 2 castles, 2 luna houses, and one other smaller house. I will be taking everything out of these houses and just turning over the house to the winners of that house. This giveaway will be done via account and you have to give me your email address. You have to have an active account of course. These houses will NOT be grandfathered.

These stones will be on Atlantic because it only applies to Atlantic. The Grandfathered castles I will be giving away the for the Anniversary celebrations the stone will only be on TC1 and those castles will be grandfathered in celebration of 20 years!!