• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Clops Houses on Atlantic Have Been Given Away

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As of a few minutes ago in Atlantic general chat, Mesanna gave away Clops houses to their new owners.

Congratulations to:

Angie
Zane
Nevan Thagan
Jack Lord

Some of them have already taken possession of the houses.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Guess she better create 6 new accounts before the 20th party then so she can get all those castles too... errrrr wait.. they are Grandfathered.. no need to :stir:
See? I know what I'm doin! ;)

Nah I'm happy with my Castle and Luna house on Origin....Castle belonged to my old ~Boss~ Ghostwriter...he's the one that suggested I become a reporter so it means a lot to me...and my luna house..well..I have to have somewhere to display all my pretty gift boxes!! :)

I hope that whoever ends up with those luna houses does something wonderful with them.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well done the lucky winners...looks like my name/email....... is being saved for the aniiversary 3 castles/any shard giveaway raffle....