• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clockwork Exodus encounter?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We're looking to hold a Clockwork Exodus encounter, mostly because it's been a while.
We're hoping for this to be a large-and-messy battle, not a "pair of archers standing in lava" thing.
Proposed: one day for collecting "keys" and then the next day to battle Clockwork Exodus.

Your suggestions for a planned date would be welcomed, so suggest already.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Count me in. Evanescence was asking about this ingame a couple days ago. Not sure if they read stratics.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The current plan for the encounter is 5 pm CST on Sunday 16 Jan 2022.
That's 3 pm PST, and 6 pm EST. If you live in some other timezone, it's up to you to do the conversion. Don't make me ask why we're not all on Greenwich time.

Everyone has to bring keys:
Robe (wear it)
Dagger (wield it -- Gargoyles will need to get it converted first)
Rite

The party leader has to bring the Altar key.

If you're planning on coming, plan on visiting the Exodus Dungeon to get your needed keys BEFORE Sunday 5 pm CST. Use a Serpent Jawbone, then step on the void square, to enter the main room. Get the keys by killing the purple monsters. The keys drop into your pack. Supposedly the humans down there too with the purple shields count, but give karma loss when you kill them. The champions should probably be left alone, because they are probably better fighters than you are.

Getting the keys is a "bring a friend" activity because of the initial gankfest in the main room. Ask in General Chat for support in getting started.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The current plan for the encounter is 5 pm CST on Sunday 16 Jan 2022.
That's 3 pm PST, and 6 pm EST. If you live in some other timezone, it's up to you to do the conversion. Don't make me ask why we're not all on Greenwich time.

Everyone has to bring keys:
Robe (wear it)
Dagger (wield it -- Gargoyles will need to get it converted first)
Rite

The party leader has to bring the Altar key.

If you're planning on coming, plan on visiting the Exodus Dungeon to get your needed keys BEFORE Sunday 5 pm CST. Use a Serpent Jawbone, then step on the void square, to enter the main room. Get the keys by killing the purple monsters. The keys drop into your pack. Supposedly the humans down there too with the purple shields count, but give karma loss when you kill them. The champions should probably be left alone, because they are probably better fighters than you are.

Getting the keys is a "bring a friend" activity because of the initial gankfest in the main room. Ask in General Chat for support in getting started.
A bard shines here everything is provokable

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Revising because I got it wrong:

The current plan for the encounter is 8 pm CST on Sunday 16 Jan 2022.
That's 6 pm PST, and 9 pm EST. If you live in some other timezone, it's up to you to do the conversion. Don't make me ask why we're not all on Greenwich time.