• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Client wont upload patches

V

Voodoo990

Had to reload my window and now reinstalling UO. Everything appears to be installing the way it should but when I launch UO and go in to the patch client, it doesn't do anything. I just get the message that there are no new patches and then it goes right into the log in window. Of course when I try to log in it just sits there and spins for about 5 minuets then gives the error that I can't connect to the server.

So brand new install I know that there are a ton of patches to upload, but the patch server is not connecting, recognizing or downloading any of the patches. Anyone have any ideas? TIA

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the patchlog file in your UO directory say anything?

Open it with notepad.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you using Vista? If so, run client as adminstator. Right click the Client logo to select that option.