• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

client shortcut help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brendagfrie

had to uninstall and reinstall the game and now i can't seem to get my client shortuct to where i can use the arrows to scroll on the select a sim page to see all my sims. i had saved the instructions from before but think i must have them wrong. i have looked here to find the old post but can't seem to find it anywhere, would someone mind giving me the exact target to go into my client box in my shortcut ...preferably so i can just copy and paste it...i am good at messing paths up lol. thank you for any help any one can give...: ))

D

Dogsoffour

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

Exactly like that is what I use. " " included.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

You may find this thread helpful. Also check around in Game Advice, there's a few threads about this.

Locking this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.