• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

client error

G

Gath Farlin

Hi,

I get this error when I try to start UO:

The UO game client has crashed. To report this crash, hit Control-C and paste the contents of your clipboard into an email addressed to [email protected] with a description of what you were doing when it crashed.

Version: 7.0.3.0
Exception Id: 3221225501
Module: client.exe
Checksum: 610225697

I downloaded the client from the EA site and reinstalled it twice. Patch folder is empty, but patching seemed to work fine.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
GF

G

Gobble

Is it on Entering britannia?

I have this happening too but its limited to one char on each of my 2 accounts
all aother chars are fine

G

Gath Farlin

Hi,

No, it's before I even get the login screen. Right after starting the client.exe (or after patching when starting the uo.exe).

G

Gath Farlin

No idea? :(
I already mailed to EA, but they don't answer. When I try to start a different client (Kingdom Reborn) I get a message that "_AIL_sample_stage_property@24" could not be found in "mss32.dll".

GF

B

Beer_Cayse

KR client is dead ... you can use the 2D client or the EC - Enhanced Client.

G

Gath Farlin

Good to know... but the other downloadable client (ML) doesn't work as well. Or is there another one?

Thanks,
GF