• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Client Crash

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The client seems always to crash always when i closes the client. Either with red X or with the Quit button on the log in screen.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've gotten several hard cashes while running the client, as well. o_O

O

Old Man of UO

The client seems always to crash always when i closes the client. Either with red X or with the Quit button on the log in screen.
Using Vista? Mine does also. It doesn't seem to affect anything that I can see, just annoying. I am thinking that it does not do a proper shut down, or takes longer to respond than what Vista is asking for.

O

Old Man of UO

Aye, i'm using Vista.
I think Vista is impatient. It doesn't seem to be hurting anything, but should still be fixed. Be sure to report it as a bug, and I'll do the same.