• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] client closedown crash..

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone getting a client crash where it just closes to desktop when you mouse over armor and such on other peoples paperdols?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luckily, no crash for me. Just occasional at a super huge spawn.
I do get a crash message whenever I "exit".... all the time. On multiple computers.

Elric_Soban

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i havent been able to pin it down to that, but it could be. im experiencing the odd ctd.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luckily, no crash for me. Just occasional at a super huge spawn.
I do get a crash message whenever I "exit".... all the time. On multiple computers.

The exit crash no longer happends since last patch for me.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me too, the exit crash has stopped.

The CTD crash on the other hand:

This is the last thing I saw in the shadowlord event:
(spoiler tag to hide large image)

It seems that the CTD crash has to to with loading up a lot of graphics at once. My computer can handle single casts of armageddon, but three at once was way too much. Other peoples computers can't even handle that much. The other person from my guild did fine at first in that same event, but as time went by his graphical performance slowed to next-to-nothing and he too had to switch clients.