• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cleaning reward points tip

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If anyone is having trouble finding things to donate; I have figured out an idea. After donating all the high point items i want 2 donate, I have found an avenue which takes a small bit of time but in the long run is worth it. If you have a character with imbue skill u can unravel crappy stuff and then do the imbuer quests and get 115 power scrolls. Which you then can trade in for points and more points and more until you have a gazzilion points!:coco:

Nistra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow ummm ok or in the time it takes you to do all that go and kill some monsters and collect power crystals.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or.. my personal preference... fish up MIB's!

Thanks for stepping forward and posting suggestions.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought cleaning up my future Temple of Topless Bar, Grill, and Massages, a.k.a. my humble abode, was going to be a walk in the park. Holy blinkin' nude succubi...was I wrong. Thank goodness this event came along because I now have an incentive to clean Brit, get some nifty bless deeds, and wander around Sosaria in a robe with my blessed undergarments.

On a side note, it's been 14 years, and I'm still supporting Undergarment Dye Tubs because nothing says lovin' like leopard skin prints or hearts or smiley faces or tiger stripes and the list goes on and on.

On another side note, I'd like to thank Mama-san for my jewelry with 69 diamonds in the bracelet. I feel that I have finally attained one of my goals. :thumbup: