• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CLEANED UP NOTES FROM THE DEV MEET AND GREET-SAKURA 3-21-16

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
TAMING ISSUES

Q: I want a mount that two people can ride to take out my friends for sight seeing.
Mesanna: LOL umm that would talk a lot of work and there are issues to resolve.
Mesanna: Kryonix says a 2 hump llama.
Mesanna: we have added it for research.

Q: While doing the Valley of One quest my Greater Dragon sometimes gets captured in a spawned trappers cage. For now I just logout and back in.
Kyronix : That's a bug we will have to fix.

ADDITIONS TO CURRENT SYSTEMS ISSUES

Q: Could you add new items to the community collections for the Vesper museum and the Britain Library?
Mesanna: We have not added any in a while, we will add it to our list and see what we can do for a future publish.

Q: Could you add Dragon Helms to Blackthorn Artifacts?
Kyronix : Sure we can add that to the backlog.

20TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUES

Q: I previously asked about running old events for UO's 20th anniversary.
Mesanna: We have been reviewing the events from the history of UO in the Stratics forum post.
Mesanna: A lot of them are invasions.
Mesanna: Some are possible and some would not be (i.e. the story is completed).
Mesanna: We would still like to give you the feel of the past.

GAMEPLAY ISSUES

Q: Warriors have Armor Ignore. Spellweavers have Word of Death. Could you make Magery stronger?
Mesanna: Remember this guys, we have a hard enough time putting mobsters in the game that you can not one shot.
Mesanna: Now you would like for us to give you a way to kill what we put in even faster?
Mesanna: That's a vicious circle.
Mesanna: We will discuss it more.

Q: I'm a VvV player on Sakura
Q: there are many players using illegal tools, especially the guild [Zody].
Q: They are running twice as fast as us.
Mesanna: One thing to keep in mind is that EC is faster than CC.
Mesanna: If you see what you think is illegal, you should page a GM for them to observe it.

Q: When I buy an item from an NPC vendor, my Honesty virtue is automatically lowered. I want to be able to not use my Honesty for that.
Kyronix : That's a good suggestion, we hope to address the virtues as a whole in a future publish.

Q: Can you change soul stone to allow use outside of a house?
Mesanna: No then you create a big mess with people changing skills on the run.

Player: We do not have an EM on Formosa.
Mesanna: EM Taka had to leave because of RL issues.
Mesanna: If you know of anyone that would like to join our team please have them contact me

Q: why did you change the runebook colors?
Mesanna: We enhanced the ankh and the outer edgings to look like the runic atlas.
Mesanna: We can look at the hues of the dye tub to make sure they match up, but we are not removing the art change.

Q: I like the new Valley Of One quest. Are you going to end it?
Kyronix : No, it will exist forever.

Q: There are many display titles (i.e. Skills, Veteran, guild, etc). Could you make it so that we can display more of them?
Mesanna: We will have to think about this.

CRAFTING ISSUES

Q: I'm a EC Stone crafter and I can't use a stone engraver.
Mesanna: we will add it to our list.

Q: I like the cards we can get from Chocolate nuts crackers. Are you going to add more in the future?
Mesanna: There are several we can add. Good suggestion.

Q: I can't combine Runic Tools by a small soul forge.
Mesanna: We can make sure that is added.

--------------------------------------------------------
Kyronix: Thank you Sakura!
Mesanna: Watch out for the next newsletter.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Someone from my guild posts these notes on our private forum whenever the Meet and Greet dialogues are published. A little easier to digest in my opinion. Figured I would start to share here.