• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CLEANED UP NOTES FROM LAKE AUSTIN'S DEVELOPER MEET AND GREET 4/4/16

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Kyronix says: Good Evening Lake Austin!

LUCK CONCERNS
Q: Could you explain how Luck is applied to the loot while in a party?
Lady Mesanna (via Bleak): It picks a random person from the Top Attacker List (earned by healing or dealing damage).
Lady Mesanna: It does not just include your party if there are non-party members present and are they are on the Top Attacker List.

Q: Is there any advantage to being grouped for luck?
Lady Mesanna: No Sir not for Luck.

THROWAWAY POINTS SYSTEM
Q: Can the shard bound stealables please have a turn in value for the throwaway system?
Lady Mesanna: We can do that.

Q: Will there be binders or books or throwaway points applied to the skill primers.
Lady Mesanna: We have not made any plans for books or binders (both covered in a previous meet and greet).
Lady Mesanna: We can add them to the turn in system (throwaway).

Q: Will the hay and broken chair daily rares have a turn in value?
Lady Mesanna: We can add them.

CRAFTING CONCERNS
Q: When I use the structural fortified fundamental and integral properties I always get the same worthless mods and then the item cannot be repaired.
Lady Mesanna: We have had several people ask us this question.
Lady Mesanna: We can sit down and talk about all the issues brought up.
Lady Mesanna: As of now I can't tell you we are changing it.
Lady Mesanna: We would have to do a complete overview of it and reevaluate that system.

SHADOWGUARD ROOF CONCERNS
Q: Why are there times when a party doing the Roof at Shadowguard has no drop?
Kyronix: The specialty drops are given randomly and those odds are relatively high compared to other encounters.
Kyronix: Even if you don't get the specialty drops the randomly generated loot on the final boss is amongst the best in the game.

Q: Would you consider adding both Orc masks and helms to the blackthorn turn ins?
Kyronix : We have a list of items that've been requested for Blackthorn's and can certainly add those.

HOUSING AND ITEM CONCERNS
Q: Co-owners If I place an item as a Co-Owner of a home another Co-Owner sometimes can unlock it.
Lady Mesanna: You shouldn't be able to. If you are we will have to look into it.

Q: Is it safe to put the combination access chest I got in Fairfax at the same time as this robe out in public yet?
Lady Mesanna: Yes, but people can guess the combo if you have it out.

EVENTS AND PLAYER EVENT COORDINATOR CONCERNS
Q: PEC Wraith is not answering E-mails.
Lady Mesanna: I will discuss it with her tomorrow.

Q: There are requests on Stratics for global events which run longer and don't require logging in at certain times when an EM is present.
Lady Mesanna : We have been putting in events that you can do over and over at any time (quests).
Kyronix : I.E....We are in the midst of learning about the Valley of Eodon.
Lady Mesanna: Unless we ask the EM's for assistance with a global arc (like the Time Lord events leading to the release of Time of Legends).
Kyronix : We heard from people that they didn't want us to drop the new expansion like a hot potato.
Kyronix : We are keeping to that and fleshing out the valley and it's history.
Kyronix : We just finished the interactions (Valley of One Quests) with the tribes people.
Kyronix : Next we will be moving to the Myrmidex Threat that Sir Geoffrey eludes to.
Kyronix : That is all global lore driven by us

TAMING CONCERNS
Q: I was wondering if the removal of pet spiritual cohesion will be in publish 93 and if swamp dragons are apart of it.
Lady Mesanna: No it will not be in Publish 93.
Lady Mesanna: We are doing a pet revamp in the near future and that will be addressed then.

OTHER CONCERNS
Q: My Alliance is a pale shade of its former self. The other GM hasn't played in 5 years, my GM left 4 years ago under the shadow of stage 4 melanoma, fate unknown.
Lady Mesanna: You can vote the GM out or I can appoint a new GM.
Lady Mesanna: The new GM can quit the alliance.
Lady Mesanna: E-mail me the info and we will fix the guild

Q: Would you reconsider the runebook colors as they override plant stains and are making rune libraries impossible to navigate.
Lady Mesanna: We will talk about reverting it.

Q: Will it ever be possible for a scribe to make the spellweaving spells?
Mesanna: We can add them to mibs and more mobs or talk about scribes.
Mesanna: We will do something to make it easier to get the scrolls.

Q: Is there an update on the tailisman properties protection and killer on whether they were working as intended or if they were supposed to be "super" protectors/killers?
Kyronix: It's specific to the creature.

Mesanna: Next newsletter will be out this week!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just read the original transcript and repeat my appreciation for your cleaning it up and grouping it by topic. OK, we're going to have to trust that you're editing it accurately, but I'll take that chance to avoid all the bothersome extra chatter that goes on in these meet and greets.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Let me clarify to say that someone else in my guild will put these notes together and post on our internal guild forums. Per his permission, I am copying and pasting the post here, as I think it is worth sharing with the Stratics community and feel these notes are far easier to read than the full transcripts.