• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clean up thoughts

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello fellow Atlanticans!

I've been looking through a bunch of stuff shoved away in my house and decided to do some cleanup. Anything that's not worth a bunch or won't give me any cleanup points, I'm debating on what to do with. Example: I LOVE the Christmas boxes we get every year and enjoy decorating my house with them over the holidays. But this year, I didn't care for what's inside the boxes (I might keep one tub in case I ever have a need for it).

Example: Does anyone collect the lobster dinners? Or should I toss them? Should I put them on my Luna vendor as a free give away? Setup a vendor at my house and do a free give away? Toss them in the trash?

Thoughts?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've seen those lobsters sit on luna vendors for weeks for 100 gold and never sell, same with the rest of the gifts from that box, best thing would probabaly be to either give them away or trash them.