• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clean up rewards

JustMe

Adventurer
Hello everyone, Not sure if this is where I should place the random question but, what do you think the best bang for your buck item is for cleanup Brittania?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Obviously the older the item, the more points it's worth.

Maps yes are the best because they are easy to farm...Miasma or the Dark Guardian room.

Something a bit easier but less points are power crystals from Golems.

ALSO if you have a thief? Steal everything you can and then throw it away...sounds weird but stealables are worth quite a bit.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Obviously the older the item, the more points it's worth.

Maps yes are the best because they are easy to farm...Miasma or the Dark Guardian room.

ALSO if you have a thief? Steal everything you can and then throw it away...sounds weird but stealables are worth quite a bit.
Maps are great because you get the points even if completed!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep. I'll sometimes farm Automatons in Exodus Dungeon for Power Crystals, while also getting keys for Exodus, which can be sold or used for +10k Karma (this is how you cap Karma at 32k). Each Power Crystal is 100 Cleanup Points, and i get 1-4 per automaton. I even made a Double Axe specifically for farming them.
Automaton Slayer.PNG

I used to farm Gold Elementals in Blackthorn's Dungeon for Minax Artifacts, Gold Ore and Crystalline Blackrock. I'd smelt the Ore into Ingots then trash can them for a bunch of Cleanup Points, but they got rid of the Gold Eles there so i can't do that anymore :(

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some crap drops are 5k. A guy yelled out he he was dropping them in Luna. I called back the value. He said. Never mind.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hello everyone, Not sure if this is where I should place the random question but, what do you think the best bang for your buck item is for cleanup Brittania?
Power crystals from controllers
Ordinary non-antique loot from anything
Epiphany set items from Niporaliem (1000per )
Stealable stuff from dungeons .

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Awesome info! How do yu use pwr xtals for Karma? Double click them?
He meant the Exodus keys. You get a karma boost when using the keys to get into Exodus' lair.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when fishing there are often many items that are worth 100 points per for each chest particularly the pre chest items

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kill wolf spiders in Dungeon Underworld. If you are set up well, you can get 40k - 60k points an hour from the Ichor. They are worth 200 points each.