• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

clean up points nerfed or bugged on Origin?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just turned in multiple lesser to greater artifacts for points into Luna trash can. Every item only gave a fraction of a point! Is this intended?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticed this as well, everything else I dump has the normal point values.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I thought I may have been going mental, but items 'recovered from a shipwreck' have been giving a fraction of a point, i could have swore they were worth more before, like 100 or something.

Has there been a shake up of hand in points?

Or maybe I really am going senile!

And I'm not on Origin.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I may have been going mental, but items 'recovered from a shipwreck' have been giving a fraction of a point, i could have swore they were worth more before, like 100 or something.

Has there been a shake up of hand in points?

Or maybe I really am going senile!

And I'm not on Origin.
Nope yer not going senile (Yet) they were worth a few points to a couple hundred depending on what they were.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
People had mentioned that the shipwreck items gave much lower points some weeks ago in the feedback thread on the other forum, not sure if anyone said it was intentional or not....
I just checked and that thread was back in June, it was actually about body parts etc. now being worth a lot less, but there were no comments from any of the Dev team.
So maybe other items were affected too.

Origin - Bone Pile and Legs Recovered from Shipwreck Don't Count for Cleanup??

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This affects Baja too, so assuming cause is from latest version of Publish 106, Forsaken Foes. Antique tagged loot still have zero value. Lesser to Legendary artifacts, clean, brittle, prized, or cursed appraised loot all show: This item is worth less than one point for Clean Up Britannia. Tossing them into the trash cans result in this dismal message: You have received a fraction of a point for turning in an item for Clean Up Britannia. Hope this doesn't go WW in next publish.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll be honest, I didn't flinch. I just knew there was something amiss and thought it was just me going insane! Maybe there really is an issue.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This affects Baja too, so assuming cause is from latest version of Publish 106, Forsaken Foes. Antique tagged loot still have zero value. Lesser to Legendary artifacts, clean, brittle, prized, or cursed appraised loot all show: This item is worth less than one point for Clean Up Britannia. Tossing them into the trash cans result in this dismal message: You have received a fraction of a point for turning in an item for Clean Up Britannia. Hope this doesn't go WW in next publish.
You have one day to go post a thread about this in the Test Center Forums or it will go live.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have one day to go post a thread about this in the Test Center Forums or it will go live.
I sent Kyronix a message earlier this afternoon via the official forum, pointing out this thread. His response a few minutes later was: "We've identified the issue which will be resolved when the publish goes WW - thanks for the report!"

The link to the publish notes in this afternoon's announcement doesn't take you to publish notes, so hopefully he's talking about more than just the cleanup points for body parts from shipwreck recoveries and means they fixed cleanup points for random loot labeled as artifacts.