• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Clean Top Dexer Legendary Woodland Gauntles On Atl

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is the sickest piece..what unfortunate how many more pieces like this will show up soon..SO SICK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ares333

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your offers. I will wait few more days to sell it! The gauntlets was from Lady Melisande in Fel. Frankly speaking, we all can get some artifacts if you keep hunting. But it is very hard to find a fantastic piece likes this one.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was gonna offer more but the more I think about I'll buy this for a high price then everyone will have one so I'll just hold off for now it's just the first week or so of the new pub there us gonna be tons of nice stuff like this soon

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think peekay was offering 1.5b lol just making a statement for someone else to offer that

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
woooohooo, this is a fantastic piece, you should use it yourself if you dont need the money :)