• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Clean SSI 10%, Mana inc 4 RING

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my first time using these forums so forgive me if this ring isn't good enough, also forgive me if I make any mistakes along the way. Anyhow, this is the ring in question:
image-stratics-1.JPG
I've had it for awhile now and recently found this forum and decided to see if anyone was interested in it. If there is no interest I will just delete this thread, no harm no foul. The auction will last a week so.. that makes it until next Monday I suppose. Also, I am on Legends (hence my name!) and that is where gold should be delivered to.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to bump things because it appears rude, the assumption being that the necessity for a bump would already indicate a lack of interest. However, in the interest of my own interests, I shall do so anyhow. Thanks!

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think bumping up a post every two days is probably acceptable. Of course this means I'll have to do it again on Monday, though that being the final day it can probably be forgiven. Either way, thanks for looking!

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya! Well, so my first auction is going a bit slower than I would have liked. Still, I can't be too upset at the latest bid of 35mil. This is the final bump though, so perhaps we'll get some late bidders in. Either way, the auction is over at 2:15pm according to whatever time zone Stratics uses. So that's a little less than 12 hours from now. Thanks for reading and watching and bidding!