• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Clean SC Splinter Lightning Bokuto

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Obviously the offer of 500 mil wasn’t excepted. Just my point of view... there’s a lot of weapons coming up like this as well as clean and non brittle or antique items. Seems like the markets changing... everyone should pay attention to this.... good old uo.

Iparky

Adventurer
Lowballer.jpg

haha I remember you @Kas
you are the one who offer me 20m for this butcher knife
this knife sold for over 150m
you knew it worth more than 100m and offered me 20m through message.
what a lowballer
I will never sell any goods to you.
No worry man

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all respect, I've dealt with @Kas in the past and he is a good buyer... Yeah might have lowballed you in this ocasion but might be that he didnt know the price quite well or something. This is my feedback for him if you want it @Iparky.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Lmao I don’t care to buy any of your goods. I have plenty of highend gear. And getting lucky on selling a brittle welp for 100mil plus good for you lol I wouldn’t have paid over 20 mil for it some people just like to spend gold in uo. Grow up you are just a seller who wants the highest amount possible for anything you sell even for a glass of water. Sad.

Iparky

Adventurer
Lowballer2.jpg
you are the worst person here
You offered me 81m right after I told you I had higer offer

you are the one making uo gold by reselling items right?
I know people like you... reseller
please STOP RATIONALIZING YOURSELF RESELLER @Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Lmao bro you are killing me. I don’t resell. And I gave you the highest offer I thought and was willing to pay for a brittle wep. If someone paid you more congrats. Stop trying to be little me lol. I’m an honest and good player/trader/seller grow up sir. And learn some proper English.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I honestly don't see the problem. I resell. Ill buy something, use it for a day and then want something else. Sometimes I resell for more, sometimes less. Ive purchased a lot of items and not used them at all, swapped em for something different or sold. I've sold items on here, or in game to people. Given them great deals, and two days later I see them resell it. For example.. I had a bok on here for a week with a reserve of 150 and buyout 300. Literally no1 wanted it. I sold it to a friend in game for 75, amazing deal. Three days later I see it posted with reserve 250, and its met, and boosted. Don't remember what it sold for, like 400 or some bs but still.. It went from zero interest to selling for more than my buyout, lmao. That was a resell, and I don't give a flying furball about it. I mean, I wont resell to friends.. Ill sell it for the same purchase price or less but ill def resell it for more to that f**** a******* who talks mad sh** in genchat 24/7, who somehow eats, sh**s and sleeps at their computer...

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've known @Kas for a long time, done lots of business together. He is a trustworthy/fair player. You two should get over your differences, I believe it would be beneficial for the both of you. (Its just UO... in the end it rly means jack all).

Iparky

Adventurer
[bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]well @GotASegway do you really think that this KAS did right action on my thread?[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]interfering one's selling? I don't care if he wants or doesn't want my stuff...[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]he has no reason to post that reply on my threads[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]and what he is insisting is not the fact... its just his guess[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]by the way I've sold this bok way more than his expected price.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]this is the market valuation of splinter Bokuto[/bcolor]

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would teach those ophidians an expensive lesson for sure.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I never gave an expected price maybe you should stop getting your panties stuck up your ass sideways.... I simply said that items like this seem to be dropping more and you didn’t except a 500 mil offer that’s all I said.... and if you sold this wep For more than 500 mill good for you even though I don’t believe it. Either way attacking me like a senseless child like you are because I simply said items like these seem to be popping up more and you got scared I messed up your sell thread... again grow up you pathetic child....

Carlito

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Kas isnt wrong. New splint Tokuno weaps are popping up on safes every week. Since the armor loot nerf farmers have switched to focusing on splint weaps and its making items like this more available. The prices are dropping accordingly.

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Sounds like this guy is a farmer and he got
Mad I blew his cover so he can’t make top dollar. Please show me who and how much this bokuto sold for and to whom. Thanks.....

Iparky

Adventurer
Lowballer KAS%.jpg

@Kas what you gonna say now?

still so many people contacting me and questioning me that I still have it...

this is the market man... so many people want SC SP Lightning BOK man..

Kas

Slightly Crazed
To be honest the person who paid you that messege me too and I believe he paid that. Not saying it isn’t worth it... ever at all did I say that. I just said more items are coming up like that. All I said. Period. Didn’t **** talk or anything of the sort..... nor will I ever. But items like these are popping up more no matter what you say....

Kas

Slightly Crazed
And I’m not interested to play he said she said you already lost.... stop being a pancake though k thx good luck farming

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kas isnt wrong. New splint Tokuno weaps are popping up on safes every week. Since the armor loot nerf farmers have switched to focusing on splint weaps and its making items like this more available. The prices are dropping accordingly.
Negative, I've seen items not selling and then selling 4 months later for more gold. Prices dont drop but within a year or more. Don't know how long has the bok patch been on, but I dont think price will litterally sink. Its just offer and demand on uber items. As @GotASegway explained with his bok example. Sometime you have 3 ppl interested and sometimes nobody needs it. Not like high ends like crimmy, luck eps, or tangle, those have a relatively fix price 30. 35, 15 respectively.

And with this being said, with all the expectation on new items comming up its very possible its not the right time to sell stuff.

Regards,

Jack

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
We have also been farming for months and now that it is spring/summer we wanna go do sh**. So we are unloading all our weps. Come fall it will slow down again, as we will have more time to farm/bait/sell.

bourne

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Also, @Iparky, no need to get upset, get angry and start slamming accusations for constructive criticism or commentary on trying to sell items, especially items for this type of pricing.
@Kas, @GotASegway and other people in this forum are well-established and respected people here. As a less seasoned player I take their advice seriously, and respect it and look forward to it. I look at it as NOT trying to get your pricing down, but HELP you to eventually sell the item(s) you are selling. I think selling esp. PvP items is more complex than it superficially looks, and it depends on a lot of factors, not just item properties, but supply and demand, and seasonal considerations, and many other things not easily controllable.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 97968
you are the worst person here
You offered me 81m right after I told you I had higer offer

you are the one making uo gold by reselling items right?
I know people like you... reseller
please STOP RATIONALIZING YOURSELF RESELLER @Kas
hahaha put him on blast! says hed never have paid more than 20m then u show a message of him offering 81 back then. lmao! always take pics, pics dont lie, ppl do and just shows you how dishonorable this kas dude is. Ill add him to my "watch out," list.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never gave an expected price maybe you should stop getting your panties stuck up your ass sideways.... I simply said that items like this seem to be dropping more and you didn’t except a 500 mil offer that’s all I said.... and if you sold this wep For more than 500 mill good for you even though I don’t believe it. Either way attacking me like a senseless child like you are because I simply said items like these seem to be popping up more and you got scared I messed up your sell thread... again grow up you pathetic child....
man you must have a lot of friends on these boards all backing you up for trolling. You dont go to someone else's post and say ehh u wont get what you want, there is an abundance out there blah blah. That is trolling, and just cuz other trolls are backing you up doesnt mean you arent dead wrong. If you arent interested in an item with a set reserve/price, you leave them alone, dont try to get in people's heads that its not worth it to drive down the price. I dont believe any of those BOKS are worth it, but I know others do so I dont troll others for it. However I don't use them, appears you do so thats why you are being shady. I dont know you @Iparky but im with you, this kid and the others backing him up are just trying to troll and lower prices. Good luck on your future sales man, just put the kids on the banned list for sales. I just noticed one scum changed his name so had to add his new name to the banned list.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I believe both kas and iparky are good players to trade with. I have good expirience with both sellers.