[Sold] Clean SC Splint Bok#3

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
what makes this worth that much. I never understood the pricing of gear or weapons.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Jan 20, 2018
Bokutos are annoying to farm, and high fireball, with 20 splintering and SC is solid

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Feb 27, 2019
Annoying? L'ets be honest, if you are not a mf lucky man you'll never get one and rather die of annoyance at the very least. Even after thousands mobs I couldn't even find a 20 splintering, and I'm not talking of 20 splt+50 hit spell, just saying

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
What color is that tunic?!?!?

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Jan 20, 2018
Annoying? L'ets be honest, if you are not a mf lucky man you'll never get one and rather die of annoyance at the very least. Even after thousands mobs I couldn't even find a 20 splintering, and I'm not talking of 20 splt+50 hit spell, just saying
Make a dexor suit with Max luck, have 100 Bushido, make a weapon with all leeches, hit lower d, no slayer and 140(or 190 if you're fancy) luck. Honor a fan Dancer kill it, with all basic attacks. You'll be at effectively 3300-3500 luck (suit+perfection) which puts you in the 95% or so chance of luck applying.

Farm away, yes it's rare, but I've gotten better (4+ mods) just not on a Bokuto at the same space.

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Feb 27, 2019
I usually farm them with my tamer and around 3k luck with 10th anniversary statue buff on and that's the results i got but i will try the sampire way as soon as i feel like crafting a luck suit, i can be pretty lazy at times :p Ty for the hints Effort, if i'll ever catch a good one you'll get a discount lol