• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor CLEAN Legendary Garg Arms

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry to get your hopes up if you thought this new message was a bid because it is not. However, I was just curious what you fought to get this piece and what your luck was. I use a luck suit, but I have never, ever come across a legendary piece yet. Thanks!

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Off hand I cant remember where I got them. Though most probable was shame level 4 blood ellies as I did them a lot and would grab any good items without really looking at them until later. My luck is never over 900 and thats only when I use the luck stone.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wish it had stam, and something instead of casting focus, or id buy it:eek:

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few more offers came in today and ended at 200m from Manticore from ATL. Probably about half of where I think I want to be. So I guess Ill sit on them for a bit and make a suit with them