• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Clean legendary coif (mage)

Mr.Green

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Looking for a fair offer and if enough interest turn into auction if not if the offer fair for both us i will sell.. gonna leave this up for few days see.. so if you wanna start it with what you'v got in mind go for it

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm always interested in clean legendaries, especially mage legendaries. I'm holding off bidding till I see where this is going though. I'll be checking in frequently.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looking for a fair offer and if enough interest turn into auction if not if the offer fair for both us i will sell.. gonna leave this up for few days see.. so if you wanna start it with what you'v got in mind go for it
Thanks, but I will wait and see.

Mr.Green

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
No worries thats why i said pretty nice. Not great or uber;) still clean legend armor hard to come by.. i know this isnt a 500m piece.. but still not a 25m piece either... hints why i say shoot fair price for both of us

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No worries thats why i said pretty nice. Not great or uber;) still clean legend armor hard to come by.. i know this isnt a 500m piece.. but still not a 25m piece either... hints why i say shoot fair price for both of us
Sorry, I am going to pass. Since it is yours, I'm betting you have a good idea of what you are trying to sell it for. If you put a price on it I may take another look. But I don't like it well enough (I.E it's not a piece I NEED LOL) to just start throwing out numbers without any idea of what you are looking to get from it. Again, good luck selling it. :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been collecting clean legendary pieces like this for a fair while now (See my thread here). They are difficult to price as they are pretty un-common to drop as 99% of the gear is "brittle" these days. I think most people buying these kind of items are trying to make a full clean legenday suit (thats my goal anyway).

Here are a few helms I have collected:

The best thing is just to start it at an auction with a reserve price that you are happy with and let it go from there. I think the most I ever paid for a clean item was 150m for some gloves. Others I have picked up for under 1m. In fact I just had a look on Vendor search and saw this one:

Good luck with the sale and let me know if you get any more items like this :)

Mr.Green

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Love the plate helm you have.. ok so i will set a reserve at 50m which i think is fair for what mods are on it