• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Clean legendary bracelet 20+ Throwing/8dex/MI4/NS/HCI20/DCI15/10SSI/25DMI

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction

End time: 2/9 21:00 UK time
Reserve: 125mil
Bid inc.: 5mil

Item located on Europa shard, payment possible on Euro & Atlantic.

Clean brace.JPG

Last edited:

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Not sure what the ceiling is, but i know it should be more than 15-20 million because i've paid that much for the same bracelet without the +20 throwing

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what the ceiling is, but i know it should be more than 15-20 million because i've paid that much for the same bracelet without the +20 throwing
+skill jewels are worth Much more than those without , if skills are relevant...

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for the input and offer.
Yes i guess if it had +20 necro instead of throwing it would make a significant difference.. not sure how popular throwers are.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thx for the input and offer.
Yes i guess if it had +20 necro instead of throwing it would make a significant difference.. not sure how popular throwers are.
I am also interested but was unclear if this was a sale or just a pure price check. Please post up if you decide to sell.