• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Clean Bracelet with MR 3, SSI 10% on Atlantic

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would like to sell this bracelet with MR 3 and SSI 10% only that I have on Atlantic; however, I don't know what it's worth. Any advice on what to charge for it? Thanks!

animated bracelet.jpg

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately probably not too much because mana Regen is so heavy. But hey you never know, someone may be looking for that exact piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i use them alot. have plenty now for my throwers, its a good low cost 10ssi item. Price, ive had one on a vendor for 20mil and its been there a while. eventually someone will buy it, but would sell alot quicker for lower price of course.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the replies! I don't play much on Atlantic but a guildmate who recently returned has been starting some characters there because he's realizing it's about the only place he'll be able to get some of the items he wants. So I'm trying to finish my crafter, finally, to help him out with some basic suit-making and that requires lots of hunting to get stuff to unravel and gold to buy gems, etc. So I've looted a few items that I don't think I'll ever use but they seem like they might be worth trying to sell instead of just flat out unraveling them. I've tried selling some stuff on Balhae but it's so darn dead it's hard to tell whether stuff doesn't sell because I have it priced too high or there is just no one there that needs to buy anything!

Out of curiosity, what is the going rate for a non-Antique bracelet or ring with only SSI 10% on it? Don't have one like that, of course, but I keep hearing they are valuable. And would it matter, for pricing purposes, whether or not the piece had the "Prized" property on it and therefore costs more to insure?