• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry CLEAN 10 SS 35 DI RING

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't think there's any value in that what so ever lol there's this new aren't out called legendary so if it roll get u to delete that post I'll give u 1 gold piece to remove it off this tread lol
Oh man..
This dude just keeps on going. I was wrong, reading and comprehension isn't going to fix sh*t. Seriously, not even sure what to say anymore.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I don't think there's any value in that what so ever lol there's this new aren't out called legendary so if it roll get u to delete that post I'll give u 1 gold piece to remove it off this tread lol
If you're not going to make legitimate bids, please stop trolling various threads. Consider this an official warning.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will pay you the buy out if your online. I will be on in an hour or so.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i have non antique 255/255 version of bracelet and ring for sale. If u want to buy icq me : 164 927 167

25 ep
15 hci
12 dci
10 ssi
35 di

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I never got the ICQ. Still do 200 mil. I could be in game on Saturday. Away from home for work right now.