• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Classic Workshop bang on Umbra road..goes 11x7...Not huge but?? anyone ??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
placed it the other day... its a classic workshop at the mo. but if anyone is interested i will resize to the max 11x7 it can go there ....kind of near doubles the secures...just icq me or pm me..kinda happy to make this my atlantic home ..but if nice offer comes in...i will prob. sell it on ...very well used vendor strip!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
little gold mine if u ask me....u can place vendors in the middle of the road!!!

still no worries....iam enjoying my new atlantic house and stashing some stuff ready for the spring/summer/autumn clean up

and please keep dropping those lev 5/6 used maps on the floor ..i love em!!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no idea about screen shots

running up the road form umbra theres shop and more shops and more shops...its the only olde style marble shop on the roadway..will custom to 11x8 and the vendors can obviously be placed in the center of the road from the roof!!!..

hey last bump with this..im getting to like the lil olde place and may even vend from it myself if no seroius offers come in.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies looks like i found my new home on atlantic,,unless anyone is intereted at 30m start.....dont think thats a lot for vednor house bang on centre of umbra road.....wil go bigger if u need i too

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking for just 25m to start this off....no-onr else bds u get for 30!!!! cant miss the olde style marble workshop....house name is ''lil helper''