• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic UO pvper with little experience - need help

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

I used to play UO when it just came out. I played for a few years until insurance was added to the game, then I couldn't adapt to it. I used to be a PVP-rol player (mainly mage). Around 2006 I decided to come back and give it a try, I started doing a lot of PVM with an archer/tamer, and eventually I trained a mage/necro for champs and a stealth ninja archer for raiding champs. I had a ton of fun with the archer, but after a few months of playing my account got banned for personal reasons (let's say I was young and got too excited with programming).

Almost two years ago I decided to come back to UO. I am now more mature, and I am not into doing anything illegal in the game. I trained an archer/tamer and did mainly some solo pvm to make some money and get items to train my PVP characters again. Adult life is different than teenage life, so it took me a very long time to train and make some armor for my stealth/ninja archer (this time with 120 RS and 100 alchemy). I am very excited to finally be back on the game and ready to start doing some PVP which is what I really love about UO. However, I used to PVP back in the days where everything was very very different, and I only did a little PVP on modern UO before losing my old account. I would gladly accept help from any players who would be willing to help me get up and teach me how to be a modern PVPer. My fully trained chars are:

Archer/chiv/tamer --> pvm
Necro/mage --> pvm/pvp
ninja/stealth/archer/alchemy --> pvp (Pk)
Artificer --> crafter
miner/tinker/mage ---> resource gatherer