• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Keeps and Castles

Ikeaka

Visitor
Is there anywhere I can see the interior of the new custom/classic keeps? its hard to choose which to go with when you don't know what the interior looks like :( Thanks much!

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
test center if they are still there which I doubt or walk around and check out public ones.
I only responded because I had same situation and found out quick that if you place one and dont like.................you have to wait a week to change:>)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try the links at the bottom of this page in the official UO wiki: House Ownership – 1. Placing a House – Ultima Online The links take you to other pages showing the names, exteriors, interiors, prices, and designers of the winning castles or keeps from publishes 101, 103, 104, 105, and 106. (Note: On several of the pages showing the winners, there's also a link at the very bottom showing the top 20 entries from that publish's contest.)