• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Client - make bigger game window such as 1024x768 pls~ help~

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cklam517

(now many PC monitors are 16:9 ratio 22-24" UP, resolution HD 1920x1024)

Classic Client game window is very small only 800x600. (black area is a lot)
and hard for our old players(we're old, eyes becomes worse & worse only) to play.

(1) don't tell me use full window mode, because there will be no title bar on top for me to use UOA, and switching to watch the webbrowser isn't a good idea.

(2) don't ask me use enhanced client, I had tried the enhanced client isn't good, & mainly because of the graphics(such as dragon are ugly) are not good(even use the highest settings, items are still not clear & sharp as Classic Client, and the UOA is disabled which some macro even cannot setup accordngly)

Pls help to increase to at least 1024x768 game window which I don't think it's too hard to do so.

I had supported UO continously over 12 yrs. And I really disappointed for this little change cannot be done for over half year that I had wrote e-mail to suggest with.

Thank for for your attention, & need your help to pass the option to related people.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is been answered in Ask and Answer 3:

Kyronix: There are draw issues associated with the world building when increasing the size of the client window in the 2D/Classic client. We’ve experimented with it, but unfortunately the results were not aesthetically pleasing. You can always come over to the dark side and switch to the EC….*evil grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.