• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Client Macros

Back in the day, macros were a closely guarded secret in UO. It seems not much has changed as I can't find any one thred that says: these macros do this and this.

So, I ask of the community... what classic client macros do you have to share? Easiest one I could find was this:

Cast spell - Healing
Wait for target
Cast self

Feel free to add and let's see if we can't get a Macro sheet together for new players or returning players.

Thanks for the links! I did run across those in my research.

What I was actually looking for or hoping to gather was how these macros are written and strung together in the classic client. Most of the info deals with Razor or the enhanced client.

So, for example: what would the macro in the classic client be for targeting a hostile mob, casting fireball and then launching said fireball at the targeted mob be?

I'd like to get a list together for new players or even just people looking for macro references.