• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Classic Castle in AWESOME Spot on Origin

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Selling this Classic Castle on Origin. Currently cannot convert to custom. Will accept gold or trade on Origin or Atlantic. Make me an offer via PM or ICQ: 568300481

origin.PNG

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just placed one in fel i dropped my keep in hopes of one of the designs I like making it i will seach around for tram spot for you

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am hoping one of the 2 classic castles on Fel Ice on the north side will fall :( They have been there forever and no one is ever there..I hate that!

Did you try IN snakes pass? I know a few castles fit in there..haven't been checking castle spots lately.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Someone gave me a spot and I dropped the castle I had. I have another classic one on Marble Island. will probably drop it soon.