• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Clarification on reimbuing the same item for gains

K

Kravick

No, I have not. I didn't see it sticked any where.

Now that I have read it, god I wish I had seen it sooner. I just burned through 500 ambers not realizing I can gain by unraveling all the way to 75. However, it really starts getting confusing at step 4, and I have no idea what hes talking about at that point. I guess I'll try and figure it out then.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the top of this forum there is a subforum the 'craftsman's data chest'. It prevents this forum being bogged down by 3/4 page of 'stickies'.

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gained by unraveling until 103 (all skills except imbuing removed via soulstone, with "heavy" shame loot). There the gain was to slow for me and i switched to the guide. Works even faster, why i dont recommend to go the unravel root too long.