• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement City Seats Available

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Vesper, Yew and Jhelom are still in need of Governors. Those who would be interested must be a citizen of the city and at least Adored in that city.

Thank you!

Azor Ryurik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would not take Azor out of Trinsic but I amy be able to get another member to take one of these if you would be interested in such a move, Of course that being said if teh King needed Azor in another city he would not be able to say no (chuckles)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was adored in that City & 2 others until one patch screwed them up & took it away. I had logged each chara into the 3 towns daily as to not loose their loyalty and they each lost their Adored title. Had even tried to vote in each of the 3 towns / cities & it would't allow any of the 3 to, stone said they were not Citizens ... to me the whole thing was bugged right from the beginning

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was adored in that City & 2 others until one patch screwed them up & took it away. I had logged each chara into the 3 towns daily as to not loose their loyalty and they each lost their Adored title. Had even tried to vote in each of the 3 towns / cities & it would't allow any of the 3 to, stone said they were not Citizens ... to me the whole thing was bugged right from the beginning
In the beginning I don't think loyalty and citizenship were connected. If you worked up your loyalty when it first came out you still need to declare your citizenship in the loyalty menu.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran

Doh! well that blows! makes it very hard to participate when mechanics fail. had no idea it did that.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi EM Mystique. I know someone who is interested in one of the towns, and have sent you a message.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Oh My apologies! I will be in tomorrow! {Friday}
look me up and we shall see what can be done!

Azor Ryurik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have to go to my son's B-day Party here in about ten minutes. I will be back on tonight but not till after abut 7pm CST. I will try to find you again then.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Oh I am sorry I missed you! Make sure to keep the gen chat option open in game thats where I announce my presence :)

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
shall be there in a moment

ok I shall check back later. leave me a message when you'll be in for a bit. these dont give automatic alerts when a note appears.
if nothing else I'll be in Wednesday evening for the Governor's meeting.

Last edited:

Azor Ryurik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am sorry I had equipment failure this morning I will be in game at 8pm CST for sure. I am sorry it is so hard to catch up in game.

I have/am making plans to use the dueling pit in the City again for events and look forward to sharing them with you.