• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) City of Yew's Biggest Pussiez Event

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aww meez wuz luuking forward to exterminatin dese big pussiez!
The City of Yew presents the Biggest Pussiez, (Lion) Event. This event will run concurrently with the city of Yew's Beast of the Month Event. All of the same rules apply with two exceptions. There will only be one prize awarded to the largest stone Lion. The Prize is 500 Sovereigns. The second exception is the Hunting Permits are to be turned into the Pussiez Mailbox. Please note that there will be Karma loss from killing this creature. You can enter either one or both contests. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Contest Mailbox.jpg

Last edited:

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The City of Yew presents the Biggest Pussiez, (Lion) Event. This event will run concurrently with the city of Yew's Beast of the Month Event. All of the same rules apply with two exceptions. There will only be one prize awarded to the largest stone Lion. The Prize is 500 Sovereigns. The second exception is the Hunting Permits are to be turned into the Pussiez Mailbox. Please note that there will be Karma loss from killing this creature. You can enter either one or both contests. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
This will be my first time doing the beast of the month event. I handed in my gray wolf permit to the mailbox. Was that were I was supposed to put it?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This will be my first time doing the beast of the month event. I handed in my gray wolf permit to the mailbox. Was that were I was supposed to put it?
Hi Cork and Thanks for playing Beast of the Month! There are two entries in the mailbox and I sent you a PM to clarify the names on your Hunting Permits.

Thanks, Katrena

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let everyone know to get your Lion Hunting Permits turned in. The March event ends tonight, March 31st at 11:59 pm. Happy Hunting and Good Luck!

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to say Thank You to everyone that participated in the March Biggest Pussiez Event. We had 28 entries.

Congratulations to the winner.

GRAND PRIZE:
SweetPeez Meezad with 580 Stones dated 03/09/2021

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WOOHOO GOBLINZ WINZ! UHGIN! :danceb::danceb:

Nowz in uhdition tooz "yooz royal hinezz" or "oberlord" yooz may kall meez da "pussiez slayer"!