• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) City of Skara Brae Ship Hunt!

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
shiphunt.png
Fine print: The ship could be anywhere in the Britannian waters of Felucca. No T2A. There are decoys out there so even if you find a Gargish style ship it may not be the right one. The right one, however, has a chest filled with mythic cargo, rares, tokens, ingots, and more! Felucca is a rough neighnorhood so be careful out there! There may be others who are after this ship and others yet who are after those who are after the ship...

If you do find a decoy or the actual ship make sure you write in and let everyone know you took it out. Good luck!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honorable Governor Quick,

It has been reported to me by the nefarious FrUiT LoOp that he had scuttled The Falconer Tavern Freighter. He wrote down these cordinates , leaving the parchment on my desk in Dragons's Watch, 5 deg-48'S 62 deg-0'E. Also, on the parchment is a ransom note for the booty that was in the hold. That is all I have been able to obtain from his mouth Sir. Please advise what I should do with this information.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mez juzt blowd ub sumwunz boat. 157N 112 W n mez guezzin diz wuz yooz boat ;u) 85 idemz, uh statchooo n sum rarez . . . .
Boatz name iz Iver'z Roundin Ramblerz

G O B L I N Z W I N Z ! ! ! !

Last edited:

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Didn't take but two days before someone found the right ship! Zoogi destroyed the Iver's Rounding Rambler just off the coast of Fire Island and took the spoils. Congratulations!

Special thanks to Violet and Khyro, as well, for helping with some of the decoy ship dud cargo!