• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have been trying to get one of my sims into another city now for over a month if not longer.. each day go in and set the move.. each time i go in to see if my sim has moved.. its still in old city. with deadline coming closer and closer... i really need to know what to do to get her moved.. any ideas?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Moves from Old cities to EA-Land do not begin until tomorrow. They will be disabling all moves between old cities later today. Although, I suspect they have already shut down some city moves as people have not been able to move in or out of BF for quite awhile.

Don't expect to move anywhere except EA-Land now.

G

yea i have been trying to move my bf sim over to cc for over a month and its not working... and cant seem to find out why that is.. they should at least give us that ability until the actual merge

G

<blockquote><hr>

yea i have been trying to move my bf sim over to cc for over a month and its not working... and cant seem to find out why that is.. they should at least give us that ability until the actual merge

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's not reported on the bug boards they might not have realized this issue existed.....since all moves were disabled/cancelled today I'd say your sim may be stuck in BF until you move her to EA Land yourself or until BF merges into EA Land. The bullet train is supposed to also be enabled today, so quite possibly by tonight you could set her to move instead of from BF to CC, from BF to EA Land

Status
Not open for further replies.