• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Merging Schedule?

G

I've heard a couple people talking about it but i cant seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is or if it even exsists?

M

Monkeybear

3 more cities remain to be merged, AV is next then BF. Nobody is sure if BV will be merged but we can get our sims and objects from there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

3 more cities remain to be merged, AV is next then BF. Nobody is sure if BV will be merged but we can get our sims and objects from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure there is only 3 cities left to be merged? I thought FF was the 6th city to be merged, leaving 4 production cities (counting DC as a production city that has already been merged), plus BV *if* it can be merged?

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure there is only 3 cities left to be merged? I thought FF was the 6th city to be merged, leaving 4 production cities (counting DC as a production city that has already been merged), plus BV *if* it can be merged?

[/ QUOTE ]

FF was merged yesterday during the downtime

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FF was merged yesterday during the downtime

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know, that's why I said I thought FF was the 6th city to be merged as in has already been merged. If what you say is correct then FF would have been #7, not #6.

I

Isimsalotta

These are the order of the cities merged thus far:

DC, IH, JP, MF, EJ, DG, CC, FF ~ All Complete

Yet to be merged are: AV, BF, BV (SAVE BETAVILLE)

G

<blockquote><hr>

These are the order of the cities merged thus far:

DC, IH, JP, MF, EJ, DG, CC, FF ~ All Complete

Yet to be merged are: AV, BF, BV (SAVE BETAVILLE)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, if that's the case then 8 cities are already done...that's awesome! Maybe amnesty won't be as far off as I feared it would be.....YAY

I

Isimsalotta

I know!! Things are moving at top speed and Amnesty must be close now! So, so exciting!

F

frogger2

from what i hear BV wont merge to EALAND but you can move your sims. from what i understand is that thiers a huge problem with the whole free will deal death by fire and really everything bv related thats Betaville for those that dont know what city abriviations are lol i know not everyone knows that for instance my cities are AV=Alphaville BF=Blazing Falls and MF=Mount Fuji. so really look for AV and BF BV will most likely not merge if it does i will very surprised and the devs will owe me 1 lot 8 house for saying that Betaville wont move in the first place lol.

G

awww dont be so pestimestic.... they didnt think they could merge bv at all and we got our sims and our stuff so.... keep that chin up they just may be able to merge our houses who knows ... but dont give up on them devs yet im not gonnna