• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Loyalty

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I gave that ass hat (the city herald) by the bank in Trinsic a bunch of gold but that didn't raise my loyalty. Guess I'll give ingots to the trade minister. But donating gold doesn't work anymore? I know I did this in the past and I was sure I just donated gold. I think it's broke. Anyone happen to know how many ingots it would take to reach the first tier of knight?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think giving him gold adds to the city's stone for the trade buffs, so Jack thanks you... I know 4k ingots will get you respected and I think that and some more gold from your deep pockets will get you the Knight title. Btw if you want a city title just yell for Jack in Gen Chat and i'll give you one.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just read this link and you only need to be commended to get the knight title so you won't need as many ingots.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes.... the guides aren't real clear on that. It seems simple enough till you actually try it. I figured it out. Donating the ingots worked. I really thought you could just straight up buy the title but that is clearly not how it works lol. I gave a sizable donation to the stone ;) If you ever need donations just drop me a PM. I don't mind donating, I just wasn't getting anywhere. What would it cost to get that herald fired? He was totally useless for information. He just shuffled his feet and kept saying he wasn't sure. It should be like the virtues where you get little progress bars that give you a hint how the whole thing is going. I just wanted to be a knight of Trinsic. Nothing fancy. But it's all good now. Thanks! I do now remember back in the day chopping trees all over Trinsic to donate to the box.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes.... the guides aren't real clear on that. It seems simple enough till you actually try it. I figured it out. Donating the ingots worked. I really thought you could just straight up buy the title but that is clearly not how it works lol. I gave a sizable donation to the stone ;) If you ever need donations just drop me a PM. I don't mind donating, I just wasn't getting anywhere. What would it cost to get that herald fired? He was totally useless for information. He just shuffled his feet and kept saying he wasn't sure. It should be like the virtues where you get little progress bars that give you a hint how the whole thing is going. I just wanted to be a knight of Trinsic. Nothing fancy. But it's all good now. Thanks! I do now remember back in the day chopping trees all over Trinsic to donate to the box.
Buying titles puts that gold in the city coffers. So add more ingots and buy titles to help the cities.

You have to pay for knight after you get that level.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
  1. the required minimum loyalty rating for the title. 2. enough funds in your bank-box to donate for the title. That is step one and two. It's not an either or situation. It's do step one THEN do step two. lol I did it in the past, but I'm old so cut me some slack ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  1. the required minimum loyalty rating for the title. 2. enough funds in your bank-box to donate for the title. That is step one and two. It's not an either or situation. It's do step one THEN do step two. lol I did it in the past, but I'm old so cut me some slack ;)
"Donate" means buy from your loyalty rating menu. You dont have to be in they city to "Donate" to gain the titles.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Not sure if it decays over time but my other guys do trade runs so I haven't had to deal with it in years.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
"Donate" means buy from your loyalty rating menu. You dont have to be in they city to "Donate" to gain the titles.
Yeah I'm pretty much an expert on it at the moment. But give me a few years and I'm sure I'll forget it all :D

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't trust the city loyalty..I've been doing Slim the Fence runs, I was Abhorred by all cities. Took a few days off, logged back in, I'm Reviled in Yew, didn't do anything to or for Yew since my last log in. I do a few more Slim runs, some for Yew. I'm back to Abhorred, log out...back in the next day..yep, Reviled in Yew.