• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) City Loyalty

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
The city loyalty system was not around when I used to play or maybe I just never got into it. But now that I'm back I'd like to join a city and was wondering what are the bonuses for the virtue cities on Legends? I did a search of the shard forums and couldn't find it. Is Britain still +5 SSI? When do you usually have your meetings or voting? Do I have to be knight level to get the bonus or just a citizen?

Thanks. :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The bonuses for the city are set by whoever the governor is at the time. Governor's are elected every 6 months, btw.

So the bonus in any particular city can vary from election to election. A lot of the governors will ask in chat what their citizens would like to have. Just have to make the rounds of the stones and see what is where.

Just being a citzen of the city should let you get the bonus, but you have to get it daily...it's not a once and done thing.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew is presently set to Assasin Guild. So Yew has a 5% SSI. Just need to be a citizen.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Thanks for the info Uriah Heep. I'm still a little confused though. Like, I have to click on the stone every morning when I log on to get the bonus for the day? I just went to Moonglow and moused over stone and it said"Governor Elect: Pending King's choice... Trade Deal: None" Does that mean that Tram Moonglow doesn't currently have a governor on this shard and there is no bonus for Moonglow right now? I can't click because I'm not a member of that city, but I don't want to because a member just to see because it takes a week to change cities. LOL

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Yew is presently set to Assasin Guild. So Yew has a 5% SSI. Just need to be a citizen.
Ok thanks, Zalan.

So, when trade deal says "Assassin Guild" then that means 5% SSI. What are the other trade deal names? Like for SDI, MR and such.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

• Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase
  • Society of Clothiers: +1% Resist bump to all resists
  • Bardic Collegium: +1 Faster Casting
  • Order of Engineers: +3 Dexterity Bonus
  • Guild of Healers: 5% Bandage Healing Bonus
  • Maritime Guild: +2 Hit Point Regeneration
  • Merchant’s Association: +2 Mana Regeneration
  • Mining Cooperative: +3 Strength Bonus
  • League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus
  • Guild of Assassins: +5% Swing Speed Increase
  • Warrior’s Guild: +5% Hit Chance Increase
  • Buffs will not go over caps

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Ok, thanks UH. :)

I went to all the Tram towns on Legends that I believe usually participate in this on most shards and came up with this currently according to the town stones.

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That reminds me I need to resub next week and fund Minoc and Trinsic cities to keep the town bonuses running.