• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General City Loyalty

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO Stratics *New* | Publish 76.0 Comes to All Shards – 05/22
Decay Point Change

• Factions, Virtue, and City Loyality points will not decay if you log in daily anytime after maintenance.
  • Except to the rule is faction points will decay if they are over a hundred regardless if you log in or not.
Here is the problem. I did City Loyalty with 5 Smith/Tailors using the BOD (takes a lot of BODs) system and got all 5 of them to Adored. I have been logging them in every day between 6-7am to collect BODs and get the message that my City Loyality is preserved NP. Today (Sunday Aug 25) I log them to get my BODs and every one of them got the message that the moons DID NOT align so I lost City Loyality and now they are all Respected. I thought that if you log every day no matter what time your loyalty was preserved just as long as you log EVERY day, which I have done. The only thing I did different today (Sunday Aug 25) was sleep in and log all my players 2 hours later, 9am, then norm. Am I missunderstanding something or what. TY

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also happened to 8 out of 9 characters (venerated to adored) on Napa...about 27 hours between log-ins, Tuesday am fine, but Wednesday am "ARGH not again!"

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
This was related to servers not going through maintenance properly and it has been resolved. If this continues to occur, please post again and include the shard and date that the decay was noted.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was related to servers not going through maintenance properly and it has been resolved. If this continues to occur, please post again and include the shard and date that the decay was noted.
TYVM

So if everything goes right then I could log-in say Monday at 6AM and then again , lets sat, Tuesday at 6PM (36 hours) and everything should be ok?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Argh...AGAIN! Two out of nine chars who had logged in yesterday on Napa before 3pm mst, upon logging in today (Labor Day) before 2:30 pm mst have dropped from venerated back to adored.

Last edited:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
6 of 9 back from venerated to adored on Napa today, despite log-ins of am and pm yesterday. Fix needs fixing please.