• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CITY LOYALTY - Listing of Town Trade Buffs and Active Governors

wbcole90

Visitor
I updated some information from last night's results, specifically the election winners. I haven't confirmed yet if any of the Town buffs will be changing yet and I did not get the time to check Minoc's stone. I will complete the update by end of the week.
Skara is now FC +1 again

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have updated for the most recent election cycle. Let me know if anything was missed.

Jazzer

Adventurer
Declare your citizenship for a town of choosing... find the trade minister (usually on the docks) and he will have a wooden crate next to him. Drop 5k ingots into the crate. And at that point, you should have respected status.

After that, you have to go to the town stone, click it, and select 'utilize trade deal' and you will get the buff noted. It's good for 24 hours, and after that you will need to go back to the stone to select it again.

Here is some additional information:
City Loyalty - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Hope that helps!
I just tried to go to Vesper to get the +5 SS Buff and was not successful. I went to the trade minister at the docks, dropped 5k into the chest and went back to the stone and selected 'utilize trade deal' and it said I was not 'Respected'. I went back and put it 10k and it said the same thing. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just tried to go to Vesper to get the +5 SS Buff and was not successful. I went to the trade minister at the docks, dropped 5k into the chest and went back to the stone and selected 'utilize trade deal' and it said I was not 'Respected'. I went back and put it 10k and it said the same thing. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.
What does it show when you click your character Loyalty Rating-City Loyalty?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Have you declared your loyalty to the city already?

To check, click yourself and select "Loyalty Rating". Then hit the "City Loyalty" button.

Character I am on right now is loyal to Trinsic... it shows I am both respected and shows that I have citizenship with Trinsic... see below as example:
1678769652854.png

mihali

Sage
Have you declared your loyalty to the city already?

To check, click yourself and select "Loyalty Rating". Then hit the "City Loyalty" button.

Character I am on right now is loyal to Trinsic... it shows I am both respected and shows that I have citizenship with Trinsic... see below as example:
View attachment 141396
Can you have loyalty in more than one cities?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Can you have loyalty in more than one cities?
You can be respected in more than one town, but only be a citizenship in one town and that's the town where you can access the bonus.

Last edited:

GeneralFlogger

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Declare your citizenship for a town of choosing... find the trade minister (usually on the docks) and he will have a wooden crate next to him. Drop 5k ingots into the crate. And at that point, you should have respected status.

After that, you have to go to the town stone, click it, and select 'utilize trade deal' and you will get the buff noted. It's good for 24 hours, and after that you will need to go back to the stone to select it again.

Here is some additional information:
City Loyalty - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Hope that helps!
I got respected on 2 new toons w/ 4k ingots, just a heads up!