• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS City Elections! Vote Now

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's September, meaning it's once again time for Britannia's city elections! The candidates have been chosen, and now it's time for you, the citizens of Britannia, to vote for your city's Governor! To cast your vote, simply seek out the City Stone in your respectful city, view the list of candidates, and pick the one you feel would best serve your city. The locations of the stones are marked on the maps below. Hurry before time runs out!
The candidates per city are:

Britain: Bacchus [RFO], Solus [&B&], Viktoria [BOND], Mr Nice [ATLC], SoftShoulders [@!@], Roland Flakfizer [LNR], Death Tax

Jhelom: Willow Smythe [JAWA], Alexander [UWF], Country Folks

Magincia: Horizon [HI-5], Andrasta [GRL.], Ma Nerva [OTO], SoulWeaver

Moonglow: Willow [*MC*], Tazar [ODE]

Minoc: Zhuge []R[], Lucky [*MC*], Devon [KOMC]

Skara Brae: Sage [@!@], Kimber Bo [RXH], Tatiana Thorn [UBB], Illegal Means [BoA]

Trinsic: Lew [GRL.], Nehi [BoA]

Vesper: Khaleesi [BLAK], Non Union Worker [HHYC]

Yew: Captn Norrington [*VK*], SunWolf [Yew], Faeryl Tyr'athem [ETC], Lightening Rod [ln&]

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm.... wish all those running were more active in the actual running for the office. An election just isn't an election without any mudslinging or debate ;) hehe

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The week is young!!!! I am sure there are "those unsavory type reporters" out there now just waiting to pounce on anything that might give them some
media exposure!!!! As the week progresses..... we shall see!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The week is young!!!! I am sure there are "those unsavory type reporters" out there now just waiting to pounce on anything that might give them some
media exposure!!!! As the week progresses..... we shall see!
*shifty eyes*

I do hope you don't consider me "unsavory" Khaleesi...

*crawls into the shadows to wait for the opportune moment to strike*

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*reads reply* Why I would never consider such a thing, Faeryl!

I am speaking of those with a heavy hand toward the "printscreen" button not
the ones that use the trustworthy pen to voice their perspective of situations!!!

Last edited:

Buck Oily

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am sure there are "those unsavory type reporters" out there now just waiting to pounce on anything that might give them some
media exposure!!!!
*peers out from under the rock*

Ahhhh, madam it is glad to be appreciated on occasion. I may actually have to get dressed for a change and survey the situation. Perhaps I will start with the situation in Vesper.

Last edited:

UO_Papparazzi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Selling compromising pictures of one "Governor Khaleesi"

Highest Bidder Gets them!

Here is just a sample of what you will get....