• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Elections are over

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Congrats to the winners!

Yew: Torin
Vesper: SpyderBite
Trinsic: Sarah
Skara Brae: Natalia Marais
Minoc: Blind Otto
Jhelom: Synbad
New Magincia: Morgan Ironfist
Britain: Starcon
Moonglow: Pending Appointment

The King himself has taken an interest in lifting some of the burden of leadership for the various cities. Perhaps a citizen of Siege could offer to take the vacant seat in Moonglow? It is a lovely city, boasting many attractions.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just for the record, Moonglow has been "gr8", but it seems that very very very few realized it before now....

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say Make Tyrath take it. Moonglow could benefit from some Pigs and Cattle roaming around it.
And Hiryus, and Rune Beetles and Tsuki Wolves..... Lola Would have to move to Glow to keep them all grilled up :) After I get the Hash Wagon on the road and get the farm scaled back for my semi retirement and have regular free time, I am planning on running for Governor of somewhere and have some ideas :)