• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Citizen's of Yew

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This past Conseil du Roi we brought up the idea to get yew a tavern built above the winery. should we recieve it we need to come up with a name for it. what i am asking for is that your ideas be put up on the bulletin board at the abbey. this is a group effort and once we get a few ideas then we can decide on what to call the tavern.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Cock and Bull.

The White Hart Tavern.

The Gilded Monk.

The Chaste Friar.

In all seriousness?

Personally, Id like to see it named "The Sun and Wolf Tavern" or "The Sun and Wolf Inn".

Keep in mind this is only an 'idea' right now. I have no indication that this project will be approved.

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The Cock and Bull.

The White Hart Tavern.

The Gilded Monk.

The Chaste Friar.

In all seriousness?

Personally, Id like to see it named "The Sun and Wolf Tavern" or "The Sun and Wolf Inn".

Keep in mind this is only an 'idea' right now. I have no indication that this project will be approved.
what he said.....