• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Citizens of Jhelom - Medical Supply Units

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
CityOfJhelom.png
Greetings Citizens of Jhelom,
Tonight, I am proud to announce that my request to the King has been approved and the City of Jhelom has received 'Medical Supply Units' as needed. There may be times that the Medical Units contain no Band Aids. If anyone runs into this situation, please visit the Governor's House. There will be a Gold box on the porch with supplies that are free to the City!
It is crucial in this time that we all prepare for the worst and prey for the best. We live in solemn times and we must be ready for whatever forces may come our way.
As you all know, the Bank of Jhelom was bombed the night of the election from an outlining City. I have hired a team of investigators to resolve this matter. This morning, I did my daily checkup in my Governor House outside the Jhelom farms and found a letter addressed to me from my top detective:
Governor Alexander,
Our reports on the matter at hand as left us confused and uneasy. We have ruled out some Cities and have came to the conclusion of the loyalty of those cities. Our focus was to code information and determine which City was responsible for the destruction of our bank.​
While investigating the outskirts of Jhelom for any 'foul play' from our own people, I ran across a newly built alter that reeked of evilness. We concluded that this wasn't built from our own people, but from a citizen of another city. We are keeping a close eye on this and will report anything suspicious.​
Regarding the bombing of our Bank, the architect messaged me last night and gave us our bill. The estimated cost for the reconstruction of our Bank cost around 75 million worth. We live in solemn times when one of our neighboring city commits treason.​
Be safe,​
City of Jhelom Detectives Unit​
With a traitor on the loose, we must be on guard at all times. With that said, I have founded the 'Army of Jhelom'. Anyone who wishes to be apart of this guard please contact me.
I have sent news to the cities cleaned of treason. I would like the cities to form an alliance and stop this traitor!
Long Live The King! Long Live Britannia! Long Live Jhelom!!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Some Pictures of our Newly Placed Medical Unit:

fountains1 - Jhelom Fighting Pits.JPG
(Jhelom Fighting Pits)

Fountains2 -  mainland Guard Captain Office.JPG
(Guard Captain Office - Mainland)

fountains3 - Jhelom Cemetary.JPG
(Cemetery)

fountains4 - Mainland Docks (East).JPG
(Mainland Docks - East)

fountains5 - Mainland Dock (South).JPG
(Mainland Docks - South)

Fountains6 - Animal Pen.JPG