• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Citizens of Britain - Hear my call

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you do not know me, I am Lord Solus, Knight of the Crux Ansata, Loyal Royal Guard Soldier, one of the only Warden's of the Abyss, and your new Governor.

Our lands are constantly plagued by darkness, and while the Crux and Royal guard try their best, we have seen some terrible deeds happen to us. In Britain, the royal council was massacred, we fell for the lies of the puppet to the shadowlords Casca, and we all witnessed Queen Dawn murdered in front of us. More MUST be done to ensure protection of our leaders and King.

Britain is the capitol city in this land, housing the Kings council and the meeting place of all Governors. It is important that we do more to protect Britain from anything that can be deemed dangerous to our land.

Under my charge, Britain will be forming its own new personal army to ensure the protection of our most powerful leaders.

Anyone who wishes to recieve the title of "Army Of Britain" can contact me here or in game. Protect Britain, and protect this world.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you do not know me, I am Lord Solus, Knight of the Crux Ansata, Loyal Royal Guard Soldier, one of the only Warden's of the Abyss, and your new Governor.

Our lands are constantly plagued by darkness, and while the Crux and Royal guard try their best, we have seen some terrible deeds happen to us. In Britain, the royal council was massacred, we fell for the lies of the puppet to the shadowlords Casca, and we all witnessed Queen Dawn murdered in front of us. More MUST be done to ensure protection of our leaders and King.

Britain is the capitol city in this land, housing the Kings council and the meeting place of all Governors. It is important that we do more to protect Britain from anything that can be deemed dangerous to our land.

Under my charge, Britain will be forming its own new personal army to ensure the protection of our most powerful leaders.

Anyone who wishes to recieve the title of "Army Of Britain" can contact me here or in game. Protect Britain, and protect this world.

No thanks I am going to defend Skarea and start an army there ?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And something that is TRULEY dangerous is the false perception that you a "leader" are here for our safety and not to just line oyu pockets with more frivilouse event items that you and the crux seem to garner from the events. Please lets stop the dropping of ITEMS as these EM events and go back to RPG as they were designed for. It is / was trulet sad when less than 5 minutes after one of the "saving " events items go up for sale for 300 Mil LMAO. How about we finally make these ACOUNT bond, and stop the follish pretense - "for the good of the people"

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And something that is TRULEY dangerous is the false perception that you a "leader" are here for our safety and not to just line oyu pockets with more frivilouse event items that you and the crux seem to garner from the events. Please lets stop the dropping of ITEMS as these EM events and go back to RPG as they were designed for. It is / was trulet sad when less than 5 minutes after one of the "saving " events items go up for sale for 300 Mil LMAO. How about we finally make these ACOUNT bond, and stop the follish pretense - "for the good of the people"
This is why its so hard to have some good RP going.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I hardly ever sell event items. Those I DO sell are to gain gold to buy Crux Ansata named rares, which I collect BECAUSE my character Faeryl is so deeply involved in the Crux Ansata on an RP level. Now, I cannot account for the actions or reasons of others, but don't lump us all together as soley being there to reap any potential reward. I have and will continue to attend Bennu's events with or without these rewards.

And I know I'm just a lowly reporter but can we please keep this conversation on Solus' evilness instead of turning it into ANOTHER rant about rare collectors and event items?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And I know I'm just a lowly reporter but can we please keep this conversation on Solus' evilness instead of turning it into ANOTHER rant about rare collectors and event items?
Hey hey, there was nothing evil here!