• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cities Order of Merge

• Thread starter Executioner_47
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Executioner_47

Once EA Land is merged to the East Coast,what will be the list order of those cities yet to be merged into EA Land. I know that there was a previous list order,but not sure that that list holds true any longer.I'm from AV and am just curious as to when it will be merged as I still have two important and main sims along with my property and neighborhood still there or floating about somewhere.

Also was wondering if anyone could tell me where or what site I would go to in order to upload the custom content for store owners.Thank you in advance for any help and/or info you could provide me regarding this issue.

G

they are merging the west coast cities this week which are IH JP MF and DC, IH and DC have already been merged and so JP and MF will be next. that is this week though. so AV might be merged next week.

and your question about custom content: i dont understand? you buy it from the store owners in game? there is no website, unless it is the sims recource which is thesimsrecource.com ..... other than that you have to ask the store owner if they have a "website" that they let you download their content from

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

Also was wondering if anyone could tell me where or what site I would go to in order to upload the custom content for store owners.Thank you in advance for any help and/or info you could provide me regarding this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

here the link to a tutorial how you get custom content in your game. it starts with simple recoloring and tells you all you need.

http://www.geocities.com/ealandtutorials/

a big thank you to thrill on this place again for the great work with writing this tutorial.

I never did something like that before and now my store is number 5 and i am already addicted to custom making. thank you thrill for the help with this tutorial