• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cities Going Offline Right now!

G

My dearest cities,

See you in EA-Land soon! United we shall stand!

Love,
Parizad and friends

G

Bye Bye AV we will Miss you until Next Week when the Merge starts to happen!!

G

Wow, its the end of an era ...

.. and the start of a shiny new one!

Polly

G

I wish we could still have seperate cities tho, ea land is gonna be packed when everyone is merged

G

<blockquote><hr>

I wish we could still have seperate cities tho, ea land is gonna be packed when everyone is merged

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going to be packed with the merge and the new people signing up, but that will be good for all the houses moving over from production cities, we will get visitors finally!

G

With a wonderful great big map to spread out across ... you could go for days without ever bumping into your neighbours if you didn't want to !

Polly

G

the official bye-bye
... im glad they are returning in the beginning of april tho - with no money hehe

S

simfounder

Thanks to all you EA people for working so hard to create EALand, instead of letting the plug be pulled on TSO! I know its not perfect but you all have done an incredable amount of work in the year since Luc first appeard to us with the hope of a new beginning; and despite the whining about various problems, I think most of us are greatful for your efforts.

I have a little question though, kind of off topic I suppose: Will unread player-to-player in game email messages follow us to Ealand?

and on a slightly more off topic question...
How long do unread messages from other players persist? I know messages from Maxis/EA seem to last forever but I don't think messages from players do.

Thanks!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going to be packed with the merge and the new people signing up, but that will be good for all the houses moving over from production cities, we will get visitors finally!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep and no more dead cities ever again
other then test center 3 at times

G

I'm getting all misty here *sniff sniff*

ARE WE THERE YET??? ARE WE THERE YET??? ARE WE THERE YET???

Didn't expect the feeling to last that long did ya?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I MISS BLAZING FALLS ALREADY

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;&lt;&lt; hasnt played her sims in bf in a long time:| wish i took SS of it lol ... an im still waiting for the dam train lol

G

Soo....what does this mean for maintenance time? Is it still the same time and will both EA Land and TC3 be offline at the same time for maintenance?