• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Circle Alliance Auctions

C

CatLord

I would like to thank everyone for coming to our Alliance Auction.

I hope everyone enjoyed it.

The next one will be soon... please visit our boards for more information.

We're planning on monthly auctions... prolly Sundays... but your feedback is welcomed.

Thank you.

(we're at uoforums, catskills guilds)

C

CatLord

After reading the logs... I would like to congratulate flutter for being our best buyer and for her assistance in exposing several security flaws...

The game would not be the same without her.

It is great to show our young members how the veterans can be a helping hand...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Not sure who ya think I am there kitty cat.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Btw
I saw a guy named "Pitr" script mining in Trammel yesterday.
Should the shard assume? Or could quite possibly someone have made a Pitr to defame you?

I do wonder which is true.

C

CatLord

Btw
I saw a guy named "Pitr" script mining in Trammel yesterday.
Should the shard assume? Or could quite possibly someone have made a Pitr to defame you?

I do wonder which is true.

Hum... it must be one of my minions.

After some digging I learnt its identity and the scripting HQ.

http://www.uoforums.com/general-discussion-gri/72888-security-threat-mini-me.html

The only thing that truly worries me is if anyone makes a Pitr, starts pvping and killing people... that would disrupt my pvp reputation of sucking... and yes, that would truly annoy me. :rant2:

Love, Pitr

PS: Like always you are a week behind... please speed up your reading of our boards for more updated news. We post to help everyone. :heart:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm clearly not a mod, and sometimes I'm told I don't understand the ROC but there clearly seems to be direct accusations towards Flutter here.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The whole point of my post (#5 in this thread) seems to be lost. (It's ok I realize English isn't Pitrs first language, comprehension can be hard)
It's ok let them accuse me. Buying something off of a vendor isn't the worst thing I have been accused of in this game.

C

CatLord

Accusing?

I thanked Flutter for showing, buying and teaching the auctioneer how to improve the security...

Then I learnt about a scripting Pitr... on the 26th I knew there was one... do remember all characters start in New Haven, so when something fishy is about like oasis, desert, etc characters we understand something is going on... but I had no clue he was going to be a miner... he looked like a mage.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No posts have been reported in this thread but I am inclined to agree with Lynk's comment. I would say there are posts here that border being accusations but they seem to be possibly complimentary. I do not want to curb efforts by either party to mend relationships by supposing things are meant in a negative light.

However, I ask all of you to please use caution when making statements about other players. The thing I dislike most is personal attacks. Unless they are against me which is never a bother. I really need to change my name to "Super Biased Mod" or something along those lines. Name suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

C

CatLord

I'm going to report the posts... Black Sun!!!
Those two are hurting my feelings!

Nah ... just some good, healthy, sport...

One thing I dont get... why do I skulk around in the mines???

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*raises hand*

Ohh Ohh I think I know! Um...you are so bad at PVP that you must kill script miners to make yourself feel better?

(Admittedly I used to do this...)

C

CatLord

*raises hand*

Ohh Ohh I think I know! Um...you are so bad at PVP that you must kill script miners to make yourself feel better?

(Admittedly I used to do this...)

Nah... killing the current script miners would be like killing myself... :confused:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Nah... killing the current script miners would be like killing myself... :confused:
No worries, I don't think you could. It would require you be visable for more than just the kill-shot.

C

CatLord

Aye... well... it is still weird to see such a industrious me, without being me...

I wish I would have the patience to go mine... but I can't do it for more than 30 minutes at a time... it is bloody ... boring.

C

CatLord

No worries, I don't think you could. It would require you be visable for more than just the kill-shot.
Yup, you nailed it...

That is exactly what I teach to the ShadowFist unit... hit and vanish... check for corpses later...

They are learning... quietly.

I truly hope we have the Royal Guard active on Catskills... it already begun in other shards...

It will be a blast...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All i can say about the auction is they have a double standard... NME should never have been allowed to attend it.. Why because your whatever you wish to call it states we do not buy off them to give them gold.. But our gold is good enough for you to take?...

Also I mostly watched that night to see how it was run, and some poor guy got banned for no reason at all because he asked the Auction people to get this other guy to stop bothering him... yet that guy was never removed and he disturb through entire auction .

But we all know ya all do not give a damn what i say but i said it anyway

And you could have items that are worth something to begin with i mean seriously a flesh ripper? 105 ps? Just glad we have a real auction house with a guild who knows how to run one.

And before you go on and say if i could do better then do it..

I have long ago when i help run MAC Auctions..

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just a clarification since our B^L auction has been brought up here, (and thank you both for the compliments), But we do in-fact accept all types of items, even low end, JUST not anything under 100k value :)

Cya!
:party:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But we do in-fact accept all types of items, even low end, JUST not anything under 100k value :)
So I guess that means I can't sell my armor of fortune for 99,999 gp at your auction? Drat.:rant2:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So I guess that means I can't sell my armor of fortune for 99,999 gp at your auction? Drat.:rant2:
LOL, well you could sell it for 0 gold min bid in-fact. :) Just as long as the item itself is work more then 100k fair market value... then anything goes!!

The more bidding needed the better! Only setback is we don't allow reserves. So you can't say.. OK no min bid, but don't sell it unless it gets at-least 10mill. When its sold its sold, and it saves a little confusion that way too.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too late now, I already assumed it was worthless and tossed it in a trash bin at the bank.

I wonder if anyone is hunting in the cavern of the discarded.... ;)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Too late now, I already assumed it was worthless and tossed it in a trash bin at the bank.

I wonder if anyone is hunting in the cavern of the discarded.... ;)

:rant2:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should sell my account for 0 gold min bid, mind you I have just one account so anyone who bought my account would automatically get there gold back!

So starting the not real bid at -32 mil, that's right we start with me giving you gold, the only catch is you would have to have the money to put into the account.

Just saying that makes me think my account may be like a cheap trick although it's never changed hands.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I should sell my account for 0 gold min bid, mind you I have just one account so anyone who bought my account would automatically get there gold back!

So starting the not real bid at -32 mil, that's right we start with me giving you gold, the only catch is you would have to have the money to put into the account.

Just saying that makes me think my account may be like a cheap trick although it's never changed hands.
I'm so confused! :confused: :eyes: :twak: