• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cigar and Scotch

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I rarely smoke and I'm too poor to afford scotch often, but every couple of months I like to buy a nice cigar and a bottle of scotch. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting outside with a glass of The Glenlivet and a cigar.

*sigh*

Good weekend.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Single malt scotch whisky distilled in Moray, Scotland. Where's the disrespect?

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love a good cigar... Acid's are great, or any cigar made by Drew Estates. I don't drink scotch with it though, I just stick with Miller Lite. If I feel like being a rebel I swith to Corona beer lol

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Don't call it Scotch please.
If you'd like to offer an argument, I will be open-minded. Until then, it is one of my favorite types of scotch. :)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hen is Scottish. Unless it's full of sheep bits, he doesn't believe it's Scottish too.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I love a good cigar... Acid's are great, or any cigar made by Drew Estates. I don't drink scotch with it though, I just stick with Miller Lite. If I feel like being a rebel I swith to Corona beer lol
If I don't want a big smoke, I'll grab an Acid Blondie. My favorite atm is Casa Magna.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I rarely smoke and I'm too poor to afford scotch often, but every couple of months I like to buy a nice cigar and a bottle of scotch. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting outside with a glass of The Glenlivet and a cigar.

*sigh*

Good weekend.
I hear ya. Though, the cigar being a blunt *winks* and the scotch being vodka tonic.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You have a vodka that you recommend? I tried a couple and they reminded me of shoe polish. :D But then, I've tried a couple scotches I didn't like either, so I'm open to suggestions.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have a vodka that you recommend? I tried a couple and they reminded me of shoe polish. :D But then, I've tried a couple scotches I didn't like either, so I'm open to suggestions.
Suggestions. Hmmm....well, since you ask, "When I drink vodka, I enjoy Stolichnaya." *winks*

You can get it in some liquer stores here. Its Russian. Peeps are either dark liquer or white liquer drinkers. Darks gives me headaches. Lights not so. Stolichnaya even has a smoother taste than most. I usually just savor a shot with beer chaser, then just go out on the back porch, listen to the radio, and all just seems dandy.

*winks*

K

Kiminality

If I remember from my time in the pub, Vodka comes in three colour labels - Red, Blue and Black.
If you buy red, that can encompass anything from "not bad" to antifreeze.
Blue is better.
Black is... I was never able to get any from the suppliers.

Can't find any citations for it, though :<

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
23 years old, huh? How much?

At the moment, I am chewing an A. Turrent Triple Play. It is exceptional--though, admittedly, I'm a maduro fan.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This stuff only comes around twice a year, if you work in the liquor or restaurant business its gonna set ya back around 180, if you can find it retail in a store then its gonna set ya back a bit more, around 300-320 bucks.