• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Church of the Virtues Book Drive

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
virtuebookdrive.png

Fine Print: Do you know how expensive it is to order finely printed bound copies of Virtue ?! Does Lord British himself still get royalty checks for these in his cross dimension? Sheesh! Buy 'em, steal 'em, whatever. I can't make this church profitable if I have to keep paying out the nose for these!

Just turn them into the mailbox at the Corwyn Library and for every copy you get another raffle entry for your name.

The Corwyn Library is here at 56 25 S, 33 40 W in Felucca.
library.PNG

The Church of Virtue is here at 41 34 S, 50 7 W on Skara Brae Island in Felucca.
church.PNG

Last edited:

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Skara Brae Gov. Reeves Quick.
Would you consider extending this for a few more weeks. Some may still want to seek these ancient tomes out. There is alot of distractions happening in the realm now.
Thank you.
Nanoc; Dragons Watch Mayor, PaxLair Alliance

Last edited:

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail Skara Brae Gov. Reeves Quick.
Would you consider extending this for a few more weeks. Some may still want to seek these ancient tomes out. There is alot of distractions happening in the realm now.
Thank you.
Nanoc; Dragons Watch Mayor, PaxLair Alliance
"I think that can be arranged! I had only a few donations and the more books submitted the better the money laundering contest will be. Let's say this one ends on the 17th!"

-Reeves Quick

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I created a character on Chessy for first time in 15+ years to come check out your Church. I am a big fan of the Virtue-related mythology of UO. Very very cute little church / shrine with the pews. Really nice books, too. Good work - I'll be sure to come back!