• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Christmas gifts are back on

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So much for getting a useable number of snow and grass tiles. One holiday pouch per account. :rolleyes:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My second account had a pouch with all seven characters, not just the first character logged on. And yes it's true Flutter, all seven account characters logged in one after the other, only the first had a holiday pouch.

Devs, I did the first Chessie account (the youngest) while running dual-client CC and waiting out the RoT timer on Siege. First character Shadlor had a gift pouch, the following six characters did not have one. I shut down the Siege client (now running single client) so I could access that accounts Chessie characters and got gift pouches on all seven characters. The eight gift pouches are all in the sleeping hamster under the Dawn's music box at my Chessie house (oldest account) should they have individual numbers you can track and see what happened. Swat the QA guy upside the head for me. :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So much for getting a useable number of snow and grass tiles. One holiday pouch per account. :rolleyes:

Nah. You may have to log off and back on. I had to log some of my chars on twice to get the pouch. Also, with 3 snow and grass tiles per pouch, it should be fairly easy to get a usable number of them. Especially for those who are xshard trading the gifts

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happens when I did get some of my X mas gifts but not all of them? like the cards - I didn't know it was broken yesterday.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
There are no Cards - the Plant is the replacement - no cards have been given out, so dont worry

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Retried the one account and the other six now had pouches.

You'd think that the having to log on multiple times to get the pouches problem would have been picked up real fast by QA. Who the heck taught these guys quality control?:rolleyes:

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i look one min and there's grass/snow tiles and everything else but if i look again it's all hidden except for the plant/dye tub. What's going on?

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know what the issue was with the gifts and if the Infested tree does anything special, or is it just a rare drop with the name "Infested"? I collected all my pouches before they turned it off, not sure if there was anything new going on when they turned it back on.

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lock tree down in house and watch it, after a while, a little critter will peek out of the tree. Bon Iver posted a screenshot in a thread somewhere

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to the devs for the tiles but I just wished they wouldn't require lockdowns to secure but rather lockdown like the carpets sold from npc where we could double click to just lockdown =3